Old April 24th 05, 03:20 PM
N9OGL

They have a little more power then you think, I was in a meeting with
him discusing the FCC licensing system and the first thing he said
before we even got start was "if there is a problem with the FCC we
need to know, and we will fix the problem." and that was before the
meeting. the subcommittee doesn't like the idea of the FCC "abusing" it
power and they said unless people tell them about these abuses they
can't help fix the problem. I remember back in the 90's the
subcommittee was going to try to disband the FCC and run the whole
thing themselves.

Todd N9OGL