Old April 24th 05, 04:01 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
They have a little more power then you think, I was in a meeting with
him discusing the FCC licensing system and the first thing he said
before we even got start was "if there is a problem with the FCC we
need to know, and we will fix the problem." and that was before the
meeting. the subcommittee doesn't like the idea of the FCC "abusing"

it
power and they said unless people tell them about these abuses they
can't help fix the problem. I remeber back in the 90's the

subcommittee
was going to try to disband the FCC and run the whole thing

themselves.

I am sure he thought he was being attentive to your "issues",
Todd, but I wonder what his take on you is going to be when he sees
what you've said, what you've done, and where you're "coming from"...

No politician is going to allow him/herself to go out on a limb
for someone who blatantly lies and brags about violating federal laws.

Good luck.

Steve, K4YZ