Old September 1st 03, 04:52 AM
Peter O. Brackett

Roy:

[snip]
"Roy Lewallen" wrote in message
I tried really hard to say clearly that I'm speaking of transmission
lines and not one- or two-port analysis. How could I have phrased that
in a way it would be understood?

[snip]

!!!

Your phrasing is clear, but it is you that does not understand.

Since when has a transmission line NOT been a two port network?

A transmission line has two ports, period, end of story!

Why are you being so picayune about this issue? Something else must be
bothering
you here... I just can't figure out where you are coming from.

What is your purpose in differentiating between networks and transmission
lines?

As far as I understand an electrical network may consist of nothing more
than a simple transmission line, if so, what's your point?

--
Peter K1PO
Indialantic By-the-Sea, FL.