Old April 24th 05, 04:10 PM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
yojimbo wrote:
On 23 Apr 2005 12:34:53 -0700, bb wrote:

CW wrote:
Is this a ham radio flame group?

No. This is a place for amateurs to reasonably discuss amateur

policy,
particularly the Morse Code testing issue.

And, as you can see, we are all being reasonable on here and
discussing only our ideas. We don't ever discuss each other or use
profanity, and Woger Wiseman isn't hanging out here.

And ducks don't have feathers.

YES this is a de facto flame group.

No, it isn't. Go to rec.radio.amateur.misc to flame. And quit
cross-posting to policy.

Our moderator and "Seventy-Years-Too-Late To Join The Hitler
Youth" wannabe has spoken.

Now do what N0IMD says or he'll start lying about you, too!

Steve, K4YZ