Old April 24th 05, 11:42 PM
DesignGuy

"Jason" wrote in message

Is this a common occurance? Has anybody else got any good stories of

hearing
this kind of stuff?

Several years ago I had just purchased a Drake R8B with the VHF adapter, and
was demonstrating it to my brother-in-law. I was tuning across the cordless
freqs when I heard a woman talking with a man and just sort of left the
radio on while he and I discussed various other things. At some point I
realized the female voice was my next door neighbor, who appeared to be
having a conversation with her therapist (though this was around 9 or 10
pm). As we half-way listened she was mentioning her personal problems, and
then the overheard phone conversation took a decidedly sexual turn, and
that's when I realized that the guy she was talking to was her boyfriend she
was having an affair with. This caught our attention and as we listened it
went into all-out phone sex! I should mention that the woman on the phone
was around 5 ft tall and easily weighed 300 lbs.

I had nightmares for weeks....