Old April 25th 05, 12:54 AM
Tattoo Vampire

at msntv company in Mountain View,California can easily hunt back in
this news group with their computers and see who first started that crap
and making up lies about me.What do y'all expect me to do,just sit back
and don't say anything?

Yes, because you're an impotent, insignificant WebTV retard.

MSN doesn't give a **** about the few people still using the old WebTV
boxes. What are you going to do when they phase out support for them
entirely? Move to AOL? LOL
--
[tv]

What law? I did not give it up -- it has ceased to exist. But I am
still working in the profession I had chosen, which was that of serving
the cause of justice ... No, justice has not ceased to exist. How could
it? It is possible for men to abandon their sight of it, and then it
is justice that destroys them. But it is not possible for justice to
go out of existence, because one is an attribute of the other, because
justice is the act of acknowledging that which exists.
-- Judge Narragansett