Old April 25th 05, 10:46 PM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
yojimbo wrote:
On 23 Apr 2005 12:34:53 -0700, bb wrote:

CW wrote:
Is this a ham radio flame group?

No. This is a place for amateurs to reasonably discuss amateur

policy,
particularly the Morse Code testing issue.

And, as you can see, we are all being reasonable on here and
discussing only our ideas. We don't ever discuss each other or

use
profanity, and Woger Wiseman isn't hanging out here.

And ducks don't have feathers.

YES this is a de facto flame group.

No, it isn't. Go to rec.radio.amateur.misc to flame. And quit
cross-posting to policy.

Our moderator and "Seventy-Years-Too-Late To Join The Hitler
Youth" wannabe has spoken.

Hmmmm? What does Miccolis or Heil say when the "Nazi theme" comes up?

Now do what N0IMD says or he'll start lying about you, too!

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, I sure hope you don't feel put upon by my holding you up to your
own words, your own rules, and your own standards.

Welp, you just scraped by with merely 29 lies in three weeks. I
figured you for a shoe-in at 30 lies or the rate of 10 new lies per
week. You disappoint as usual.

It must really suck to be Steve Robeson/K4YZ/K4CAP/K4MARS.