Old April 26th 05, 03:34 AM
Vinnie S.

On 26 Apr 2005 01:42:09 GMT, Steveo wrote:

"John Smith" wrote:
If you look at ham radio it is just un-progressive. If you can't see
that--get new glasses!

Newbie clue: don't be ripping hams here.

Move on.

Hey Moped, I have to delay buying my ham gear. I took the dog to the vet because
of ongoing skin allergies. The blood test was $375. That didn't include the
steroid spray and office visit. Hopefully, they can determine what the hell he
is allegeric to. I didn't have a choice. I have spent a ton of money on this
problem already, and figured rather than relieving symtoms, I need to find out
the cause and stop it.

I am going to try and hang the Imax this weekend, weather permitting.

Vinnie S.