Old April 25th 05, 11:17 PM
David

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 22:10:56 GMT, David wrote:

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 20:56:58 -0000, "€ Dr. Artaud €"
wrote:

wrote in news:23202-426D21A6-528@storefull-
3254.bay.webtv.net:

Images courtesy of Google Images link and the attributed page.

http://hug-a-bug.com/S-38E.html

"Also, there was a Hallicrafters S-38EB receiver, which has a blonde metal
case and gold trim. My best friend owned the receiver with the blonde
metal case, and I believe it is considered rare."

I included the above comment from the linked page, but I don't know how
true the comment is.

Nice Radio Cuhulin. The particular manufacturing dates are included on the
page from the above link.

Regards,

Dr. Artaud

Hallicrafters S-38EB

The Lafayette Japanese clone was a superior radio.

http://www.qsl.net/la5ki/org/la/kt200.htm