Old April 26th 05, 02:54 AM
€ Dr. Artaud €

"radioman390" wrote in news:1114478832.222537.114010
@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

My Start Page, when I open Internet Explorer, is actually a page of popular
links in table form that I made using Microsoft Word, and the page is
stored on the drive. It works out nice, opens very quick, and doesn't call
for a connection when Internet Explorer is opened. I have animated images
dispersed throughout the page to give it life.

World Net Daily used to be one of the links on the start page, but no more.
I deleted it sometime ago and have never regretted it. This article shows
why.

Obviously we live in a very large country, maybe they could pull this off
over a country of insignificant size, but not the U.S.

I have relegated World Net Daily to the usual source of Neo-Con news
available in so many places.

Regards,

Dr. Artaud

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=43956