Old April 26th 05, 04:35 AM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
Vinnie S. wrote:
On 26 Apr 2005 01:42:09 GMT, Steveo wrote:

"John Smith" wrote:
If you look at ham radio it is just un-progressive. If you can't see
that--get new glasses!

Newbie clue: don't be ripping hams here.

Move on.

Hey Moped, I have to delay buying my ham gear. I took the dog to the vet
because of ongoing skin allergies. The blood test was $375. That didn't
include the steroid spray and office visit. Hopefully, they can determine
what the hell he is allegeric to. I didn't have a choice. I have spent a
ton of money on this problem already, and figured rather than relieving
symtoms, I need to find out the cause and stop it.

I am going to try and hang the Imax this weekend, weather permitting.

Vinnie S.

I can cure it for $.30 but you can't have the dog back. j/k

I know how that is, Vin, them moochers come before radio toys.

I spent something like $400 in surgery on my last hound, only
to have the vet tell me there was nothing he could do but put
the dog down...so go in there and say goobye...tears still
come to my eyes while I'm typing this..

That's what I was going to say, when is a Dog
worth to much to save? I have always figured on the
age of the dog, severity of the problem, cost on whether
or not put the dog down.

Landshark

--
The world is good-natured to people