Old April 26th 05, 05:25 PM
Steveo

"John Smith" wrote:
If that is true, they CERTAINLY would not care about CB--they do!!!
Get real or chat with others who have no respect for reality...

John

Stfu, top posting twit.

"Lancer" wrote in message
On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 19:10:03 -0700, "John Smith"
wrote:

Newbie, nah, if I haven't been around the block with this bunch, then
it was
another one which looked so much alike--might as well have been 'em...

I claim what I am saying is truth--if it isn't then tell me how so, we
can
be debate, we can argue--in the end, all which matters is the
truth--let the
chips fall where they might...

I came and I ain't in a hurry, I brought a lunch...

Regards,
John

John;
So what was the intent of your original post?

The truth is most hams don't care about "freeband"

I also brought lunch, plus a 12 pack...

--
Well it ain't the first close call I ever had as I'm sure you already know.
I had some help from you Lord and the devil himself, but it's been strictly