Old April 26th 05, 05:50 PM
Lancer

On 26 Apr 2005 16:18:38 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Lancer wrote:
On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 19:10:03 -0700, "John Smith"
wrote:

Newbie, nah, if I haven't been around the block with this bunch, then it
was another one which looked so much alike--might as well have been
'em...

I claim what I am saying is truth--if it isn't then tell me how so, we
can be debate, we can argue--in the end, all which matters is the
truth--let the chips fall where they might...

I came and I ain't in a hurry, I brought a lunch...

Regards,
John

John;
So what was the intent of your original post?

The truth is most hams don't care about "freeband"

I also brought lunch, plus a 12 pack...

Hand me one of those please, Lance...no not that, a sandwich!

I thought beer was a liquid sandwich..?

On that subject, do they sell Negro Modelo up in your neck of the
woods?