Old April 26th 05, 04:42 PM
John Smith

Hmmm, actually, that "freeband antenna" is operating on under my ham license
on 10 meters... The bandwidth of that ant is too narrow for freeband
work...
I use a beacon on Mt. Diablo in the San Joaquin Valley as a signal source
for ant testing... it operates 24/7 on Channel 14 on CB... sends the call
"AOH" @ 7 WPM repetitively...
You need to follow the conversations closer... perhaps you do need me to
bottom post...

Regards,
John

"Lancer" wrote in message
On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 07:51:28 -0700, "John Smith"
wrote:

If that is true, they CERTAINLY would not care about CB--they do!!!
Get real or chat with others who have no respect for reality...

John

Your own experience would prove otherwise. You asked a lot of
questions about your freeband antenna in the amateur.antenna group.

No one put you down or batted an eye over it.

You could have ask the same questions about a "cb" antennas in that
group and received the answers that you were looking for.

Get Real?

Whatever John, your just looking for an arguement...

Have a nice day..