Old April 27th 05, 03:07 AM
J. Mc Laughlin

Dear "superas-1988" (presumably in Greece)
It appears from the drawing that the antenna is a wire antenna with all
wires in the Y-Z plane. It is likely that the portion above the driven
dipole is a mirror image of the portion below the driven dipole. Each
dipole has the same length and that length is specified as 0.5 WL.
Questions:
1. Is the above true?
2. What is the included angle between the driven dipole and the dipole to
its right and above? It looks as if that angle is near 55 degrees.
3. Is the length of each dipole a physical 0.5 WL or an electrical 0.5
WL?
4. What is the nature of your interest? A school project? A radio
amateur's project?
5. Is the antenna intended to be used at HF? If so, how high do you
consider the driven element to be above the earth's surface?

Regards, Mac N8TT

--
J. Mc Laughlin; Michigan U.S.A.
Home:
"superas_1988" wrote in message
ups.com...
I think that the drawning is clear enough.
As you have queries, though, let me explain.
Well, about the feedpoint, refer to the link I gave you:

"The source (=feedpoint) lies on the origin of the axes
and is represented by an arrow."

As for your second question,
the black dots on the drawing,
represent connections between the dipoles.

I wish this was helpful...
I want to thank you and I'm waiting for your comments.

Hal Rosser wrote:
Can you make a better drawing? Cannot tell where the feedpoint is or

where
the dipoles are connected,

"superas_1988" wrote in message
oups.com...
Dear all,

Mrs. yin,SV7DMC and Mr. pez,SV7BAX of TheDAG
have strongly suggested your newsgroup,
to ask for support, help, comments or opinions
about antennas matters.
Well, I study this prototype antenna:

http://antennas.ee.duth.gr/recradioa...07/geo%2Bcomme
nts.gif

Does it remind you of any other antenna?
I want to know if it has been studied by anyone else before.
And I also want to give it a name...
All suggestions welcome!

Thank you in advance.