Old April 27th 05, 03:00 AM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

From: (Lancer)
On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 11:51:39 -0700, "John Smith"
wrote:
I consider the upper freeband to be from 25Mhz to 30Mhz... at least, I
have
heard freebanders all across that 5Mhz bandwidth...
Regards,
John

I'd be willing to bet there are a lot of hams that
don't even know what "freeband" is.

Very true. Many simply refer to freebanders as out-of-banders or
pirates.

If freebanders stay off 10 meters, most hams

wouldn't even care..

I think most freebanders do stay off 10 meters. It seems most illegal
intrusions there come from truckers who aren't aware of a hammie band
starting at 28 megs (let alone even knowing what freq they are on) and
are just flipping two bands "up" on their exports looking for a quiet or
private channel.