Old April 27th 05, 06:01 AM
Korbin Dallas

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 18:00:27 -0500, cuhulin wrote:

Every once in a while when I am listening to my Radio Shack scanner
radio (it is not modified in any kind of a way,it is just like it was
when it came from a Radio Shack store) I hear a man (sometimes it is a
lady's voice I hear) or a wonan dialing a pager messenger service in the
Jackson area and they leave a message on that pager service.What most
people do not know is,U.S.Citizens have the Right to listen to any and
all electronic messages.Regardless of what the so-called fcc
says.Anything I hear on my radios,my computers,my telephones,my tv
sets,my Radio Shack Amplified Listerner devices or anything else I own,I
have a perfect Right to listen to!
cuhulin

Unfortunately that is not true any more....

--
Korbin Dallas
The name was changed to protect the guilty.