Old April 27th 05, 02:33 PM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Our moderator and "Seventy-Years-Too-Late To Join The

Hitler
Youth" wannabe has spoken.

Hmmmm? What does Miccolis or Heil say when the "Nazi theme"

comes
up?

Conveniently ignored. At least you didn't build another Dodge.

I hate Dodges. I am a Ford man.

I REALLY "disappoint" since you've not shown "1", let alone

"29".

No need. You've showed all 29 and more, plus a junkyard full of beat
up dodges.

No lies. No dodges.

You insist there's lies, yet when I ask you to prove them, you
just say "they're there"...So there's YOUR "dodge".

Hans had to go back three years to find it, but he found an error
I made.

I owned up to it, acknowledged I was wrong.

I sure am interested to see how you score that a "dodge".

It must really suck to be Steve Robeson/K4YZ/K4CAP/K4MARS.

I'm not K4CAP

You've pasted K4CAP to your tagline for years. What changed?

I'm not K4CAP. And it wasn't on my tag line "for years"...It was
only 1 year until I got the gumption to change my Google account.

So...here we have YOU in an "error"...Let's see how YOU handle it.

and I never was K4MARS...Another manifestation of
your overwrought imagination, Brain...???

Idiot, there is no K4MARS amateur allocation. But I thought it was
cute. Unlike you sucking up the K4CAP callsign for no useful

purpose.

Ohhhhhh...I see....You do stuff like that, and it's
"cute"...

And the "purpose" of me getting the CAP callsign was because I
thought I'd like it. I didn't. As the saying goes, "I paid my money
and took my choice..." My choice was to go back to K4YZ.

And what's your interest in it, Brain? Other than making a
meaningless NG argument out of it, that is.....

Why are you lying even more in the face of evidence to the
contrary, Brain???

Steve, there is no evidence to the contrary. But please continue

your
multi-state lying spree.

Sure there is.

You've not substantiated a single one of the assertions you've
made and been called on. ARES...??? No answer. Somalia...??? No
answer. Part95/15 devices as "major role"...??? No answer. Who
chased the Techs away...??? No answer.

You are a liar, Brian. It's that simple.

One day Alec Baldwin will produce a movie
about you. He'll get Woody Haroldson to act the leading role,

"NATURAL
BORN LIAR."

Say it loud...say it often...but it still won't be true, Brain.

Steve, K4YZ