Old September 1st 03, 07:03 PM
'Doc

Dan,
I guess it just depends on who you have available and
how much you want to spend. On one end of the 'spectrum'
you have a ham(?) who knows a little about towers. On the
other end you have a profesional consulting engineer. Both
have their 'pro$' and 'con$'. Maybe a company that erects
towers (if you can find one) would be your best bet. I'd
expect them to be fairly conservative (otherwise called
'C.Y.A.') which is a good way to be, when you think about it.
Probably your best bet is to replace the hinge/base of the
tower. I'm sure you're looking forward to that!
'Doc