Old April 27th 05, 04:03 PM
John Smith

You get the question backwards...
Why do these public servants need most of "MY" radio spectrum, I am against
giving the garbage collector more than a couple of chans too...
Hams don't need special treatment, they can share with the rest of the
people... giving them those bits of paper with "Licence" written on it just
confuses 'em and makes 'em feel "special", if they were all that special, we
would spend more and put 'em in "special education classes."
We don't need to design people to fit radios, we need to design radios to
fit people--it is easy to see how that got backwards--back when everyone was
afraid of electricity and radio had a "mysterious" quality I can see how a
bunch of under-educated people set this up--but today things are much
different... We need to shake the hams and FCC out of the rut which has
been established...

I am telling you, "Write, email, fax or otherwise contact your congressman
today!!!"

Regards,
John