Old October 29th 03, 04:11 AM
Ed Zeranski

And as an added bonus, your HV rating has improved considerably.

Yep! I have not arced over in several years.

I find myself wondering what might be the results of _my_ exposure
to all manner of industrial and laboratory chemicals over a lot of
years.

Back when I worked a lot of radar, countermeasures, and big RF stuff we
would get a drench of Cooliol 50 or 75 cooling oil every once in a while.
Clean up? we used trico or industrial freon. Am not sure of the results yet
but the last time a UFO came close they did a U turn.

EdZ