Old April 27th 05, 05:25 PM

Default Virus Alert for Rec. Radio. Shortwave

I ahve only been on rec.ra this week and was scanning the posts on
Monday when I had a brief glimpse of one line repeating endlessly for a
half second by which time it had used up all 400mb of memory, not
leaving enough mem to even shut down. Some of you might know which
virus this is. It happened so fast that I didn't even get the post. It
was not an attachment. I use Sygate, Norton, ad-aware and Spybot and
got rid of it only to pick it up again Tues somewhere off Rec Radio.
Same routines again to clear. This is just a warning to use all the
anti-virus defenses when on the site. Someone is playing games.
73...ken