Old April 28th 05, 04:05 AM
running dogg

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

RM MS wrote:

End of the World? Again? Anbody remember when Harold Camping predicted
the end about 9 years back? That was on Open Forum also.

There ware some people on WIYE TV in Orlando predicting the second
coming in '87 or '88. I was working there as an engineer and we ended
up making over 1000 VHS copies of the show. We wore out three new VCRS
and had to make new VHS masters several times. The staff thought it was
funny, but we were paid for the production and air time, plus all the
tapes.

Yes, they're dumb in Florida too. The state that voted for both George
W. Bush AND Al Gore, depending on how you counted the votes. The Supreme
Court simply counted them in Bush's favor.

BTW, Camping predicted the end in 1994. He even wrote a fat book called
"1994?". I remember seeing a bunch of them on sale at my local Tower
Books in 1995 for $1.50-original price $19.99. The Christians just won't
give up.