Old April 28th 05, 02:40 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Fredrick Garvin wrote:
On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 11:43:55 +0100, Jason expelled the following:

Tuned into Open Forum on 7360 last night at around 22.45 BST.

According to the Bible Basher, all signs in the bible point to the Second
ComingT of Christ as happening in 2011.

Everyone will see him apparently, and the dead will be resurrected.

Might want to stay in.

After all of the prophecies predicting the end of the world (Hoaxes
included.) how does anyone expect to take him seriously?

"End of world" idiots crack me up! What a sad sad life they must lead....

I have witnessed dozens of end-of-the-world predictions in my life time,
and every time the latest one is the sure thing. A bunch of loonies.