Old April 28th 05, 07:48 PM
Butch Magee

Ed wrote:

Thanks for the correction. The last time that I went to MFJ's
WEB
site, I was no longer able to see the tuner's schematic. I should
have made a better record when I was able to see the schematic. One
does not think of that until the manufacturer removes what should be
an important part of their advertising.

If you are referring to the MFJ 974H, I printed out a schematic for
that some months ago. Glad I did, now that it is no longer available on
their web site.

If you really want a copy, I could scan it and email the .jpg file to
you.

Ed K7AAT

I would really like one Ed. Can you just post it here?
Butch KF5DE