Old April 29th 05, 12:42 AM

I think it is safe to say that the problem did not originate in
rec.radio as no one else seems to have been affected. ( unless they are
still trying to get their crashed computers to run). I will follow up
on the suggestions and look for a corruption (lots of them on this
site)
and renew likely programs. In the meantime AOL works fine on this site
even though it is routed through the same Sympatico (Bell) newsgroup
server as Netscape. I am going to switch to my Mac G3/266 for a while
to see how it does. Ain't computers fun!