Old April 29th 05, 01:04 AM
SR

I hardly watch televion. I have a large color tv for my playstation
video games. And I have a old small Zenith Tube b&w, I use for watching
local news and PBS programs.

Most of my time goes on listening to shortwave radio, the am broadcast
and scanning the VHF/UHF radio bands. And of course the internet, which
I only use mainly for email, newsgroups and radio related websites.
When I can, I'll read MT, POP COMM, CQ magazine.

I do not care for HDTV, cable or Satellite radio.

One good thing about radio is, no matter how old a radio is, you could
still bring it to use. -This is real technology.

Old fashion radio is hear to stay!

SR!

SR wrote:
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05113/493230.stm