Old April 30th 05, 01:37 AM
John Smith

Now, "trolls" are not real creatures, you know that!

And, indeed, everyone seems to have a different interpretation of "troll" on
usenet--it is really meaningless to me, my goal is an exchange interesting
information--I have a little time left, and some patience.
But, you have my interest, what is the meaning of "troll" to you? With your
exact definition--I will be able to answer your question more accurately....
plus, we can make sure everyone here is in agreement of what a "troll"
is--then everyone can judge for themselves...

Regards,
John