Old April 30th 05, 03:02 AM
Honus

"Leo Ward" wrote in message
ups.com...

Honus wrote:
"Leo Ward" wrote in message
oups.com...
Just found this while browsing.......

Imagine that, D Dork telling another falsehood!

From: (Sun Dec 21 01:58:11 2004)
I still own my 1958 baby blue Chevy two door hardtop Impala
(348,automatic tranny) that I bought at Steakly Chevrolet in
Killeen,Texas when I was at Fort Hood,Texas.Baby blue still Flys!

Seems he told us recently that he owns a 1986 Ford and an old model

T,
plus a couple junker vans in his yard. I wonder if he has any

washing
machines in the yard too?

So where's the lie?

Well, he claims to own only the 86 ford, in the above he claims he
still has the 58 chevy. That is the lie.

I thought that might be what you mean, but I don't recall him ever saying
"only".