Old April 30th 05, 02:14 PM
KC8GXW

I just placed a HY-GAIN TH3 on both of my 50' towers placed 250' apart
and feeding them with 9914F cable. One station will be my call and the
other station will be my wifes call. I won't use rotors because both
antennas will be pointed South. I'll be doing some testing later today.

KC8GXW wrote:
Since I've acquired (2) Alinco DX-70 transceivers and (2) Ameritron
AL-82 Amplifiers, I've decided to choose two frequencies on 20 meters (3
khz either side of toads show) and have a 24/7 news service warning
other amateurs about the toad (freedom of speech). Since I hate the ARRL
so much, I'll rebroadcast all of their bulletins for amateurs that may
have missed when the ARRL first broadcast them. Frequencies pending on
toads choice of frequency. I hope toad gets a female from Taylorville to
help him/her/it run the show, they'd have to be smarter them him/her/it,
you can't get much dumber!