Old April 30th 05, 02:35 PM
K4YZ

Default Here's Your Answer, Todd....

A couple of points, Todd...

QUOTE:

He gets my ISP to boot me the newsgroup, if he had a problem he should
of went to google it their system not consolidated. It is also my
humble opinion don't know @@@@ about free speech.....the little ####er
don't understand that the real concept of free speech, no instead he
gives us the nazi version of free speech.

UNQUOTE

Todd, MY free speech was to ask you over and over to stop
being profane, obnoxious and abusive in public. NO LAW in the United
States REQUIRES me to tolerate being abused in a public forum.

And please don't give me the "If you don't want to read it..."
silliness. If people let themsleves be pushed around by every creep
that thought that it was their "right" to be a bully or public potty
mouth this would be a very sad place to live indeed.

Sorry you don't agree.

There is a very painful and delicate balance between the lattitude
permitted by what we call "free speech" and where your "right" to be
abusive in public stops.

Unfortunately, even in the United States, there has to be limits to
ALL things if people are going to live in a productive and (relatively)
peaceful society.

You just can't have this many people with disparate ideas living
together unless there is a certain amount of tolerance AND a certain
amount of restraint.

I asked you (others asked you) over and over to watch your mouth
and tone it down. You didn't. You got what you deserved.

And I was serving the very same Constitution that you so
flagrantly abuse before you reached puberty, Todd. I know a bit more
about it than you.

QUOTE:

One thing more I would like to know from that ###hole what "wanton
violation of federal regulation" am I suppose to be promoting??? then
again coming from a ####ing liar.....

UNQUOTE

Todd, You've bragged about your "pirate" operations over and over
and have stated you'd do it again.

Operation of any type of RF radiator without a license that
doesn't fall within the few license-free categories (certain subparts
of Part 95 and Part 15) is a violation of federal law.

It really is THAT simple.

Enjoy life from the sidelines...There's nothing more to say to you
except see ya later...most likely under "enforcement actions".

Steve, K4YZ