Old April 30th 05, 07:51 PM
John Smith

I have heard it given as, "speed of light times mu naught."

However, I have not examined proof of this, and actually, that is claimed to
be the impedance of space itself (a vacuum), "air" maybe slight different.
Anyway, I adopted it simply because it seems to be accepted--do a "google
search" with the search terms:
[ impedance either 377 ohms ]
You will either find your proofs there, or not....

Warmest regards,
John