Old April 30th 05, 08:52 PM
Reg Edwards

It is generally accepted that EM waves
cannot propagate outside of the universe precisely because
of the absence of any structure (medium). Our medium of
space is thought to have at least ten dimensions.
--
73, Cecil

==============================

Life forms which think can have any number of dimensions.
Physical size is unrestricted. From quantum size upwards.

They are as fully equipped to handle their environments as humans are
equipped to handle theirs. Otherwise they wouldn't be there.

There's no reason why thinking life forms should not be as large as
the Galaxies or even Groups of Galaxies.

Groups of Galaxies have more than one head. Inevitably they are
exceedingly slow thinkers when measured in our time scales.

On the other hand, they have the Whole of Eternity in which to solve
their problems, dragging us puny insignificant creatures along with
them for one short microscopic period.

As experienced on this tiny Earth, they appear to be suffering from
epileptic fits at this moment in time.

Elementary Statistics should be the 4th most important subject taught
in our schools after reading, writing and doing sums.

Kids should be able to estimate the probabilty of being run over by a
bus when they cross a busy street.

Hope you get the drift of my thoughts before returning to the TLI.
;o)
----
Reg, G4FGQ