Old April 30th 05, 05:53 PM
Larry's Nightmare

=80 Dr. Artaud =80 wrote:
Ryan wrote in
:

Not desiring to pursue your comments with bias, (in other words, I'm

not
taking sides), complaints about what?

Oddly enough, while watching the posts on this NG, clearly 40% of

them
are not related to shortwave in any clear way. Many of the posts are
initiators concerning Cuhulin, designed to elicit a response, a flame

war
if you will.

Hopefully, the link that he posted the other day, a nude man sitting

in
front of his web camera, holding a WebTV keyboard across his

genitals,
was not, in fact, Cuhulin. Do you know if it purportedly was?

The only real problem that I have with Cuhulin is his name, as I find

it
nearly impossible to write it without screwing the word up. Is

Cuhulin is
name, or does it stand for something that I don't understand?

I used to work with a man that was very acerbic to everyone in the

area,
including the supervisor. If I or virtually anyone else would have

made
comments to the supervisor as I have heard this man make, we would

have
been given time off. For some reason, coming from this man though,

his
comments just seemed natural, the supervisor would laugh. I can't

think
of anyone that didn't enjoy hearing his abusive comments on the

portable
radios that we carried. I kind of think of Cuhulin this way, he

really
had me laughing on some of his posts, wimmins and all, he just has a

way
with words.

Thanks and Regards,

Dr. Artaud

Strange that he's gone. I think Webtv go so many complaints that he
either got suspended or TOS'd. Either is ok by me.

His real name is James Larry Ryan, he posts under cuhulin,
flowerinthewater, alice, and others from his webtv. One of his nick
names over on the webtv group on google is D Day Larry and LOL (Larry
on Line). They are rejoicing over in the webtv group the fact he may be
gone. I know I am. I sent copies of all of his filth and abusive posts
to webtv. I certainly hope I contributed to his demise.