Old April 30th 05, 06:17 PM
€ Dr. Artaud €

"Larry's Nightmare" wrote in
oups.com:

James Larry Ryan

He's was more articulate as James Larry Ryan than as Cuhulin.

Regards,

Dr. Artaud

http://www.tsna.org/view/

"Name: James Larry Ryan Feb 06, 2005
Email: James Larry Ryan
Comments: I Joined the U.S.Army, October 28,1962. From boot camp, Fort
Gordon, Georgia, I was in ARADCOM (Army Air Defense Command) at Scott Air
Force Base,Illinois, January 1963 through October 1963.

November 1963 through December 1963, I went to ammo school at Fort Knox,
Kentucky.
January 1964 through most of December 1964, I was in the 114th Aviation
Company in Vietnam,( 114thaviationcCompany.com )

Shannon Wright Compound near Vinh Long. Then I ****ed off a certain
Major _____, at Shannon Wright Compound and I got transfered to Tan Son
Nhut.

January 1965 through October 1965, I was in the 22nd Chemical Company at
Fort Hood, Texas.

My eight years older brother, was a helicopter mechanic at Vung Tau, in
1964, his second tour of duty, in Vietnam, following a year in Germany.

I once caught the Chaplain Run, one Sunday, to go visit my brother, at
Vung Tau.

My name is James Larry Ryan. I live in Jackson, Mississippi.

God Bless all the guys and gals in our U.S. Military.

God Bless America.

Signed,

James Larry Ryan"

"i am not very good at talking about my army time in viet nam. dont know
why!!! its some of the little things that i cant get out of my mind. my
second day in viet nam.. can tho..jan 5th 1964.. to have our paper work,
records filed.. i walked around town, at an old water fountain,, long
since shut down,, i was 23 then. a viet namese guy about my age. wandered
out from some where. we tried to talk. he knew no english. i knew no viet
namease languange. we tried to talk about the war. some how,,, we
understood.. "