Old April 30th 05, 07:19 PM
Bob Haberkost

"dxAce" wrote in message

| David wrote:

| On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 12:55:43 -0400, dxAce
| wrote:

| Bob Haberkost wrote:

| "dxAce" wrote in message

| | David wrote:

| | Majority Report is the #1 talk radio show in the 25-54 demographic in
| | NYC for its time slot.
| | Majority Report: 2.9
| | WABC: 2.7
| | WOR: 1.2
| | Who does WOR feature in that time slot? Savage and Laura Ingraham.
| | Air America came in as the second-highest-ranked talk network in NYC
| | across the board.

| | Well, it is New York City after all... a hotbed of liberalism. Let's
see 'em
| | make some inroads into the real America.

| By "Real America", I assume you mean the part more comparable to third
world
| countries, where by circumstance of history happen to speak English?
Where
| network affiliates, as often as not, acquire their programming only
through the
| agreement to air commercials cleared on the network in return for free
| programming? Where listeners wouldn't know the difference between a
quorum and
| a queer without pictures?

| Quite interesting... both you and David both mentioned 'queers'...

| Fear of queers is the only reason the idiot in chief sits in the White
| House.

| You are delusional... and paranoid... as I stated earlier, you need to seek
some help.

Well now....that's a snappy retort!
Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by
evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious
encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding." -- Justice
Brandeis
For direct replies, take out the contents between the hyphens. -Really!-