Old April 30th 05, 09:15 PM
John Smith

.... and, I forgot to mention, this "blocking" or "Impeding" action exhibited
by the beam, also, caused the signal to be reflected in another direction...
.... much like an inductance seems a "resistance" at a specific radio
freq....
I mean, if "God" is going to get complicated about all of this--let's gear
up and show 'em what we got!!! grin

Warmest regards,
John