Old April 30th 05, 09:04 PM
John Smith

Yes, "how big is your yardstick?"
Imagine this, "I am now holding out a "yardstick" three-feet long--on an
atom of the plastic, in the keyboard I am typing on, and, on an electron of
that atom and circling its nucleus, is my counterpart, holding out his
"yardstick"--which he believes is three-feet long...
or, wait, is that my male ego just saying, "Mine is bigger than
yours--Na-na-na-Na!" grin

Warmest regards,
John