Old May 1st 05, 02:23 AM
Mike Coslo

Cecil Moore wrote:

John Smith wrote:

You surprise me, Einstein thought, eventually, one equation would be
found, probably about one-inch long--which would explain all...
You follow in his footsteps, you are adept at seeing relationships!!!!

If one just takes existence at face value, one lives closer
to that which actually exists. Time, like language, may
be just a human characteristic.

A great mystery for sure. I think that the beginning-being-end of
things - as related to the experience of humanity - makes for a
necessary concept. That would be time.

At least in this existence, we have a finite appearance. So time is
very real. Here.

Ever try to talk about
time without using time-sensitive words, e.g. the tenses
of verbs? :-)

Verbs can make one very tense....

- Mike KB3EIA -