Old April 30th 05, 10:58 PM
KØHB

"K4YZ" wrote

There is a very painful and delicate balance between the lattitude
permitted by what we call "free speech" and where your "right" to be
abusive in public stops.

"As it is an ancient truth that freedom cannot be legislated into existence, so
it is no less obvious that freedom cannot be censored into existence."
-- Dwight David Eisenhower (1890-1969), 34th US President

"Our liberty depends on the freedom of speech and that cannot be limited without
being lost."
-- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826), 3rd US President

The only valid limitation of free speech under our Constitution is your
individual right not to listen.

ZBM2,

de Hans, K0HB