Old May 1st 05, 05:09 AM
John Smith

I have thought of this... don't laugh... but your thoughts are welcomed...

After the big bang, I am assuming (I know, that's bad) that somewhere, just
by the design of "probability laws", that a pulsar was able to form, rather
quickly (few billion years?)--and began emitting...

If so, why have we NOT heard a bounce from the "shielding" (end of the
universe)?

Is it constructed of radio absorbing material?

Does it "go" somewhere else?

Imagining-God-sitting-at-a-receiver-as-the-signals-reach-heaven-thinking,
"noisy little universe and creatures--ain't they?

Regards,
John