Old May 1st 05, 04:24 AM
Bitter Beer Face

Just another _dumb_ WebTVer here! )

Your wish won't happen i'm afraid!
Perhaps even less likely seeing as how the abusive language is tossed
equally towards Larry by some here. By that I mean, how can you complain
about his attacks when people here attack him also? Just my personal
opinion here.

Take it from me, I sent so many of his rants to abuse, I wore out my
keyboard!
"We" tried everything to rid our peaceful fun loving group of Larry for
the better part of a year without success.

As some have suggested, about the only thing you can do is ignore, kill
file, etc., as he won't leave voluntarily from all that I have seen.

I do know of something that may work for you folks but you will have to
e-mail me for what I have to offer. I will not post it here for my own
reasons. I can only relate my own experience and what happened and you
can judge it for yourself.

And for what it's worth, I have had more than a few laughs reading this
group and your "love" of said subject!..LOL

Have a good day!