Old May 1st 05, 02:46 PM
Cecil Moore

John Smith wrote:
After the big bang, I am assuming (I know, that's bad) that somewhere, just
by the design of "probability laws", that a pulsar was able to form, rather
quickly (few billion years?)--and began emitting...

If so, why have we NOT heard a bounce from the "shielding" (end of the
universe)?

The edge of the universe is more than 12.5 billion light years
away, beyond our visible horizon. The early inflationary period
caused the expansion of space to outrun the speed of light.
Maybe in another 20 billion years, we will hear the bounce.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp