Old May 1st 05, 12:04 PM
Nick B.

On Sun, 01 May 2005 16:09:35 +1000, Chris Edmondson
wrote:

G'Day from Downunder!

I've had a major hard disk crash which has wiped out my DRSI software. The
PC/PA might be old, but it still works a treat.

Is anyone able to help with a copy of the install diskette please? Sadly, a
Google search revealed nothing...

There are lots of third party progs that work with the DRSI PC/PA.

- G8BPQ Packet Switch
- MSYS BBS Software
- TFPCX Host mode driver
- JNOS and other variations of NOS that have the SCC drivers compiled
in.

just for starters. I Think I still have a copy of my DRSI disk
around somewhere with TNCTSR, might take a day or two to locate
though. If you don't have any luck feel free to email me and I'll dig
them out and zip them up for you.

73, Nick.
--
Nick B.