Old May 1st 05, 01:42 PM
K4YZ

From: "K4YZ" on Fri,Apr 29 2005 9:54 pm

I've never seen anyone ask about rear area Army radio stations

in
the 50's, Lennie, but you sure do let us know about it.

Someone has to do it...poor Stevie NEVER did anything
close to such HF communications...as an amateur or
anything else.

Neither did you, Lennie.

You were a readio mechanic. Period. You were not a message
center clerk...You were not responsible for determining operating
frequencies, modes, etc.

If the box broke, you fixed it. Well done, but that doesn't make
you a radio OPERATOR.

Stevie fails to get the point: A half century ago,
the MAJOR message load throughout the U.S. military
was by teleprinter, NOT morse code. Way higher than
90% of ALL message "traffic" in the military. A HALF
CENTURY AGO.

Sure I get your point, Lennie...Here's a few for you:

(1) This forum is about Amateur Radio in the 21st century...Not
Army communications in the 1950's.

(2) YOU are the only one arguing about Morse Code-vs-teleprinter
traffic, Lennie. The rest of us moved on YEARS ago.

(3) You are still not licensed in nor have any practical
experience in AMATEUR RADIO communications. You continue to make
significant errors on matters of Amateur policy AND practice.

Your INITIAL claim, before everyone with a grade school

mathematics
education put the numbers back in your face was that YOU were
responsible for this feat.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. You still don't understand what the
word APPROXIMATION means.

Sure I do.

And no matter HOW you "APPROXIMATE" the numbers, all you were was
a radio mechanic. Sure, your efficiency in keeping the transmitters on
the air was important to the overall mission of ADA. But YOU were NOT
responsible for sending a single one of those messages...

Not a one!

Huge snip of Lennie's rationalization for having made a stupid
assertion and even more stupid tap dance around it...SNIPPED.

It hasn't worked in the years since you uttered it, it doesn't
work today.

Robeson CANNOT acknowledge that some have much
more experience IN radio communications than
he ever had.

But you have NEVER had experience IN "radio communications",
Lennie...THAT is by your OWN hand per your CV.

You have always been a black box technician...NEVER a radio
OPERATOR! Oh...yes...You pushed a button once that caused a
transponder on the mood to beep back at you...Almost as exciting as
pusing the car door remote.

On the otherhand, I have had over three DECADES of experience in
the very programs which YOU purport to be knowldegeable of.

Rather than find out anything of
the various communications systems or organizations
he winds up doing PERSONAL INSULTS in lieu of
discussion on a SUBJECT.

Old dead horse dragged out and re-subjected to yet another
whipping.

You are SO guilty of the same conduct, Lennie. Had you not STARTED
it, perhaps we'd be carrying on a different conversation today.

That's Robeson's
sickness demonstrated in here against all of his
opponents.

Untrue, but then you're not one to do well with facts.

Robeson is the role model of today's amateur
extra?

No more or no less than you are the role model of today's
electronics engineer.

Steve, K4YZ