Old May 1st 05, 05:28 PM
John Smith

Cecil:

Are you a follower of Dr. Michio Kaku? I think I remember reading a paper
by him--he seems to have already accepted a multi-dimensional universe.

It would explain why we have not heard the aliens, they are in another
dimension! (Is that kinda like, "On another frequency?" grin)

Regards,
John

News==----
| http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+