Old May 1st 05, 06:40 PM
W9DMK

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 13:15:16 -0700, "John Smith"
wrote:
.....snip

Next, there is no such thing as "time!" Time is simply a measurement of
movement! Indeed, our time is based on the rotation of the sun and
planets... (atomic time on the decay of a radioactive substance--but again,
physical change and movement!)

Dear John,

The essence of Life is Change.

The essence of Change is Time.

Without Time there is no Change - without Change there is no Life.

Without time, the existence of that entity or "Geist" that could
imagine a concept of "Time" could not exist.

Therefore, Time might well be the most fundamental of fundamentals.

Bob, W9DMK, Dahlgren, VA
Replace "nobody" with my callsign for e-mail
http://www.qsl.net/w9dmk
http://zaffora/f2o.org/W9DMK/W9dmk.html