Old May 1st 05, 06:02 PM
KØHB

"K4YZ" wrote

Stand up in a populated room and say "I am going to kill
the President" and see how far your "limit" on what you
THINK you can say goes.

Nice Lennie-esque attempt at misdirection-by-outrageous-exaggeration, Steve.
Todd, however distasteful his language, did not threaten the life of the
President. He simply argued (in horribly crude language, and mostly without
logical basis) that his rights for free speech on ham radio were threatened.

You don't agree with his assertions, and neither do I (see we CAN agree on
something) but it's spookily ironic that your response was behaviour which
reinforced his contention, by suppressing his expression of ideas!

"Our liberty depends on the freedom of speech and that cannot be limited without
being lost."
-- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826), 3rd US President

de Hans, K0HB