Old May 1st 05, 06:29 PM
Mel A. Nomah

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

:
: QUOTE:
:
: Sunday, May 01, 2005
: NEWS
: FIRST THE SHOW WAS CANCELLED TODAY DUE TO ME BEING REALLY ILL. SECONDLY
: THAT ####ING ###HOLE GIRLFRIEND OF STEVE'S KC8GXW IS THREATING ON THE
: NEWSGROUP TO CAUSE INTERFERENCE WITH MY INFORMATION BULLETIN HERE IS
: HIS MESSAGES PROVEN HIS THREATING TO CAUSE INTERFERENCE
:

On one hand (face) the Nursie pontificates selfrighteously about Toads
filthy mouth on rrap, and on the other hand (face) the Nursie imports Toads
filthy mouth to rrap from outside! Priceless!

M.A.N.
--
"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord,
make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it."