Old May 1st 05, 07:21 PM
bb

K=D8HB wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote

There is a very painful and delicate balance between the lattitude
permitted by what we call "free speech" and where your "right" to

be
abusive in public stops.

"As it is an ancient truth that freedom cannot be legislated into

existence, so
it is no less obvious that freedom cannot be censored into

existence."
-- Dwight David Eisenhower (1890-1969), 34th US President

"Our liberty depends on the freedom of speech and that cannot be

limited without
being lost."
-- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826), 3rd US President

The only valid limitation of free speech under our Constitution is

your
individual right not to listen.

ZBM2,

de Hans, K0HB

The fifth amendment gives Steve the right to be silent, but he won't.
The only time he get's quiet is when it comes time to back up his
claims of MARS service or seven hostile actions, but he quickly fills
in the silence with more accusations.